Tuesday, February 14, 2012

We Love Friends

So, I have really not been in the mood to blog lately - and have decided to just combine several pictures into one post. I thought the love of good friends an appropriate post for Valentine's Day. :)

My kiddos have great friends!
 

I know Marissa loves Sierra - but, I love her too!!  I'm so glad that she's Marissa's BFF.  Look at the cute scarves these two made out of old T-shirts.  Love 'em!  (And I love that Krystal has to get right in on the action too.  She even made her own scarf.)
 

Krystal always asks when she will be old enough to have parties like Marissa.  So, we planned her a fun girl's night one weekend.  Those girls were so stinkin' cute - they brought pillows and stuffed animals (all on their own, mind you - they were given no instructions other than Krystal was having a late night partay - haha!)  They really had a good time, and they really were a handful - which reminded me why Marissa is old enough to have parties ... and Krystal isn't so much ;).
(M joined the late night ... a huge blessing for me!)

yeah - they had crazy fun.


And then I had my OWN little girls night with these lovely ladies!  (picture courtesy of cute Krystal who sat by our sides with a huge smile on her face the entire night).

We made these cute crafts ... I shoulda stuck with the original 'love' mold, 'cuz I really struggled to form my own letters for the word 'hug'!
Cuties.
Thanks for a fun night, girls!  SOOOO looking forward to our next one!
I had to get a picture of sweet Krystal in - 'cuz she was there with us the WHOLE time - helpin' wherever she could.  She's just one of the girls.

Happy Valentine's Day, everyone!


3 comments:

Linz said...

Happy Valentines Day!! What fun pictures!!! I am in a blogging slump too. Hopefully we'll get over it soon! :)

tiffany said...

cute cute cute post

i understand the not wanting to blog im haveing a hard time comeing up with stuff to blog about on my private blog and my goal blog forget it i blog sometime in early january about my goals for this year or 2 of them anyway and havent touched it since

M- your favorite said...

FUN! That is a fun post. I love that I don't have to post a thing because you post the things I am doing anyways! So very nice!