We took one day of our Disneyland trip to spend at the beach, and I have to admit, we chose THE best day of the week to be at the beach! The weather was incredibly beautiful and gorgeous. We had a blast! I'm pretty sure that shows in these pictures:
I, personally, thought the water was absolutely freezing cold! But, Tyler and Aaron and Ellie and Tanner stayed in the ocean most of the day. They're crazy!
The littles were more than happy to play in the sand and jump over waves without getting too wet. Aaron, on the other hand, was continually soaked. :)
Carly and I had such a great time relaxing in the sun and watching the kiddos have fun. We couldn't stop chuckling (and inserting dialogue) at Krystal and Aeryn as they pranced through the water.
These two are building the Matterhorn out of beach sand. :)
I couldn't get enough of the cute braids flipping everywhere while these cute girlies danced over the waves:
If this pic isn't convincing enough of the pure happiness and fun they experienced - I don't know what is!
Cutie-pa-too-ties!
Outta the ocean ... for just a moment!
Ahhhhhhh! Nothin' like relaxin' on the beach with my BFF!
Huh. I guess Aaron played in the sand for a bit - this picture proves it! ;)
Busy busy busy ...
Krystal and Aeryn started building a "Hot Tub" and enlisted more help. Of course - they ended up calling it their "Cold Tub"!
Soakin' up the sun and getting warm:
I'm so glad these guys are bestestestestest buddies! (Aaron and Ellie rolled down a hill of sand and got COVERED in dirt!)
Somehow they think this is fun:
Taking a snack break:
Heaven - I tell ya!!
Ha! Buried at the beach!
Seriously. Perfect. Day!!
3 comments:
oh im so wanting to go to the beach & disneyland now this looks like tons of fun we need to plan a trip to disneyland soon it would be fun if all of us went
AWww!! What a fun day!! I wish we had been able to get to the beach! I am glad you guys had such a wonderful day!!
Aw, how fun! I seriously LOVE beach pictures! It almost gives me goosies just looking at them. I grew up for a few years in Southern California, so my memories of the beach are perfect. I was a peak of being a kid, and the beach was my world. :) Those kiddos are darling! I love the buried pictures. Classic! :)
Post a Comment