Friday, April 22, 2011

Families Are Forever

Melynda went through the temple!  What a neat day for the Miller family ... we were ALL there.  So amazing!!

Melynda with Mom and Dad.  And M and her best bud Hillary and Jeremy:



I am so grateful that we were able to all be together for this awesome day!

Love my bro and sisters so much!

 



So, I think I got plenty of pictures ... but, it was a VERY special day!!  Love you M!

5 comments:

tiffany said...

how exciting for the whole family

our whole family was able to be there when lindsay went threw she went threw on my 25th birthday that was a great birthday

Pam and Rand said...

Wow what a great day! So happy for you M - You've got a great family!

pat said...

That was a great day - minus a little irreverent moment - so sorry 'bout it. So great to have our whole family there. What a great blessing.

M- your favorite said...

IT WAS A GREAT DAY!! Thanks for all the support. I am so blessed to have an amazing family!

THANKS!!

Linz said...

Yay!! How exciting! Congratulations M!! That is SO special!

(I don't know how I missed this post before?!?)