Wednesday, April 6, 2011

All the Rest of February 2011

I always forget about the pictures I take with my cell phone.  But - they ARE important to me, and I want to remember these moments forever - so here they are!

My pretty Marissa:

February birthdays:

My Valentine's flowers from my hubby-roo!

Crazy ladies!  Seriously - Krystal is so stinkin' silly and spazzy - and if getting Miss Aeryn to join in isn't proof, I don't know what is!  haha!

Here is proof of one of the lamest ENGLISH assignments Marissa has ever had.  She had to build a memorial for a hero that she wrote a report on (along with a poster presentation ... SHEEESH, that was a lot of work!)  Her hero was Rosa Parks - this bus replica is her memorial.  TOO much work - and NOTHING to do with English.  haha - do I sound bitter at all?

Here's my Missy Dee at THE cutest New Beginnings ever .... all decked out in spy gear.  She had so much fun.  That whole night was so cute!



The End.

1 comment:

Linz said...

Sounds like a great month! Marissa is a superstar! I can't believe they had to do all that work!! What a cutie!!