We were lucky enough to get invited to a night of skating for Mr. Ethan's birthday celebration! We had SUCH. A. GOOD. TIME. The kids all thought they were pretty much experts out there on the rink. They were too fast to get many action shots. :)
Miss Hanna caught on super quick and pretty much had the skating thing down after one or two times around the rink with me and Kristy pulling her down helping her out. :)
We sure love that Mr. Eafer Man! He is such a cutie. When I told Aaron that we were going out with the Jackson's for Ethan's birthday, Aaron said, "Yes! I get to spend a whole afternoon with my little buddy!" :) Yeah. We kinda like Ethan.
Krystal really got her groove on all night and was getting pretty disco crazy and tricky on that scooter. What a girl - she was fun to watch.
I'm so grateful for my sisters. LOVE our get-togethers and that our kiddos get to grow up together. :)
Happy Birthday clear back in February Ethan dude!
2 comments:
well, that looks fun! I had no idea you could use a scooter there! :)
oh that looks like tons of fun. i cant roller skate when i was younger i never could but at one point i new how so i bought myself some rollerskates i tried them out & couldnt rollerskate i finally got rid of them a few months ago
im glad that they all had fun together
Post a Comment