Monday, March 19, 2012

Dashing Through the Snow!

My kids keep asking me when I'm going to post our Disneyland pictures on this blog, so I guess I better keep plugging through the pics I have have before our Disneyland trip, eh?

For Ty's birthday - we took our "annual" ski trip with Jers and Plonns - and had TONZ of fun, like usual!

We went to Sundance this year, and it was an incredibly beautiful afternoon - and then got pretty chilly once it got dark.  We got in some good skiing!

I loved that the four of us pretty much stuck together this time around.  It was so fun to laugh and visit on the  way up to the top of the slopes.

Tyler's quite the skiier and he's good to wait up for me and my snowplow technique.  :)  Here he is with his brother, Jeremy:
 

Ty had a mild crash - and, so I had him take this picture of us before we helped him get up.  I love it, 'cuz we look taller than the mountains themselves!  haha!
What a great day!  Sure love hangin' out and having fun with the people we love!

2 comments:

tiffany said...

oh how fun i havent been skiing in years the last time i went lenny had just gotten home from his mission so its been about 16-17 years ago it was fun

Linz said...

I am glad you had fun!! Skiing is not part of my abilities... :) But it does look like fun!!