My parents planned a fun 4-wheeling trip with these lucky kiddos. We got one picture - just before they left on a rainy day. They ended up coming home soaked through all of their warm clothes and covered in mud. But - had a fabulous time!
Despite the blast these kids had - the grandparents insisted they were gypped due to the mega rain storm - so, they went again ...
Take 2!
On a bright and crisp November Saturday -
Lucky kids, I tell ya!
And not only that, but they talked about this little joint for several weeks - looks like a winner, yeah?
Well, see that sign back there - "Roll your own burger"? Um - apparently that is the coolest thing to do IN. THE. WORLD!!
Fun! Fun! They have lots of fun with Grandma Pat and Grandpa Brent. Love them!
5 comments:
Oh my goodness! This just makes my heart so happy! I just love the "Miller" family. :)Hey since it's almost been a year since we've had a craft night, I think it's about time we have another one after the holidays. Just sayin'. :)
That does look like fun! Both the 4 wheeling and the burger rolling! What lucky kiddos!! :)
What fun! Brent and I are the lucky ones. Our grandkids are so good and sweet and fun to be with. Hope we can do it again soon!
Marissa is beautiful!
Your kids are very photogenic!
they are really fun grandparents and i agree with m-your favotite 100%
Post a Comment