We had a really fun month in October - full of lots of costumes and parties and just plain old trick-or-treating on Halloween Night. Here are LOTS of pictures of some of our fun. I'm struggling with Blogger lately and I can't load any more pictures through them because I have reached my limit on photo storage and apparently have to pay a monthly fee now to continue. I'm trying some different options - but, it is hard to download and organize my pics. So - hopefully this post even works. I've got to figure something out eventually FOR SURE!
Richard Simmons and Jane Fonda (yeah - we rock it!)
Tyler dressed up as Seneca the Game Maker (from "The Hunger Games") for work on Halloween day. Some people totally recognized him - but several people asked him if he was dressed up as Satan! hahaha! Pretty close. ;)
Some of the gang we went trick-or-treating with. It's great to have such wonderful friends in our neighborhood. The whole night was so fun to mingle and see all of the neighbor kids roaming around.
This is where blogger stopped loading my pics and I'm trying to upload them from a place called image shack - I have to do everything in html and that is tricky. I love this picture of Marissa! She was a girl of many costumes this Halloween -- although, Katniss she sported the most.
We had a great Halloween Party night at Grandma Jensons and enjoyed loving on baby Luke, hanging out with the cousins, decorating cookies, and drinking Grandpa's famous witch brew:


The kids at their school Halloween Parade:
All the cousins sporting their costumes for the night:

Such a fun time of year!

2 comments:
Looks like a lot of fun I love all the costumes
I love halloween!!
Post a Comment