Saturday, February 14, 2009

To My Valentine

10 reasons I love Michelle (This list is not all inclusive, and is not in any particular order)

1- I love how she is always thinking about me. She let's me know she is thinking about me in many different ways. When she goes to the grocery store she'll come home with some little treat that is just what I wanted.
2- I love how musical she is. I love hearing her play songs and filling our home with her music.
3- I love her eyes. It was one of the first things I noticed about her.
4- I love her sense of humor, and I love that she gets my sense of humor.
5- I love how loving and caring she is. She is always thinking of others before herself.
6- I love what a fantastic mother she is. She really enjoys spending time with her kids, and enjoys doing special things for them (see the post "It's a girls night... for an example).
7- I love how creative and artistic she is.
8- I love how she knows how to make me feel loved by her. She can always say the right things, and do the right things to communicate her love to me. (see the post below for an example).
9- I love her perfectionism... Really, I do!
10- I love how well she runs the Jenson family. She takes care of everything, from the kid's homework to our finances, to cooking and cleaning. I don't know how she finds time to do all this, but she does, and she does it well.
11- I love how she is always reading a book. If you ever call her after the kids are in bed, and the house is clean... You will be interrupting her in the middle of the book.
12- I love how she will sit on the couch with her book as I watch my shows. She just wants to be with me.
13- I love that she has a Testimony and shares it daily with us. Our kids know all (or most) of the Articles of Faith because Michelle has been teaching it to them.
14- I love how I feel when I am with her.
15- I love how she always supports me in all of my endeavors.

OK, I know I said 10, but I couldn't just stop there. I could keep going. There is just so much to love about Michelle.

Happy Valentines day MIBABE!!!

4 comments:

Plonnie said...

tyler, very very sweet. what a lucky man you are to be married to such a wonderful woman. i love your list of things. you did an awesome job. it's not hard to think about all the wonderful things about michelle, she is simply amazing in all areas of life. michelle has made me a better person by example, and i don't even see her every day! ahh, now i know why you and your kids are such awesome people. you guys make a fantastic couple. love you both! will your family be our family's valentines? hahaha! love you guys!

Linz said...

What a very sweet post! Happy Valentines Day!!

heidi said...

That was very sweet. Michelle is amazing. I'm always impressed by her - she is an inspiring person.

Pat and Brent said...

Yes, Michelle knows how to make everyone feel special and loved AND I'm so glad she found the one true love to share her life with. You have such a great relationship and a family life to be emmulated.