Monday, April 27, 2009

Wild Wild West Hoe-Down

Well - it has come and gone. My baby is now FOUR YEARS OLD!!!! Here are some pictures of her Wild West Hoe-Down birthday party. She had a blast.

Krystal has such good friends. I'm so grateful to live in this city with so many incredible people!! Here she is with Sophers (left) and Max-a-roo (right) ... she says that Max is the cutest boy in the west! :)


This group of kids amazed me. Aaron's party was about as WILD as it could get. These kiddos would have been content to sit and color/decorate their cowboy hats the whole time! :) I was so lucky to have Marissa and her friends help me! They are awesome!



The rest of the pictures are pretty blurry. Granted - my camera is having issues - BUT ... the kids are SO wiggly too! :)

Lasso practice:


Sidewinder Jump:


Krystal lassos the pony!

A little fun when it all is done...

Happy Birthday my sweet angel! You bring so many smiles and lots of joy into our lives. We are lucky to have ya!!

10 comments:

M- your favorite said...

OOH! I almost started to cry- She is sooooo cute! I love that girl. I am so glad that they had so much fun! you are an amazing mom you come up with such good ideas. I love it! The pictures are so cute! Michelle- I love it!

tiffany said...

very fun and very creative krystral is a doll

Pat and Brent said...

I'm with you M! Looks like an awesome party for cute Kryssie. Lots of great memories. It's so sad kids have to grow up so dang fast!!

Plonnie said...

ah michelle! how is it possible that she is 4?? wow! and what an amazing little girl she has grown to be. she's so fun and sweet and even has a bit of sass. i just love her so much.

and you and your party planning skills. AMAZING! wow michelle, i'm always so impressed with you. jer came back from that party with kyle and said, "i wish we could hire michelle to do our kids' parties. she has such great ideas and energy!" he was really impressed. i always am! you are the bar i set for myself, hope that's okay :).

Linz said...

Happy Birthday sweet sweet Krystal!! I can't believe she's 4!

And I agree with Plonnie - You give the most AWESOME parties!! So far all but one of mine have been St. Patrick's themed (for obvious reasons!)You are so creative!! Way to go!!!

Kent and Leisy said...

wow! michelle- great party! and I can't believe that she is FOUR!! I remember when she was born and it certainly doesn't seem like four years ago!!

Pam and Rand said...

She is a doll - what a great party!

mandi said...

Awesome party!! As usual. Happy Birthday to Krystal - cutest girl!!

Kim said...

Your baby is 4 -Wow time flys. Looks like a fun and wild party. What a good mom you are. Happy times!

eli said...

(from Elijah)--Michelle, you always have terrific ideas for your children's parties! Happy birthday to Krystal.

You all are terrific.