Monday, May 4, 2009

Going Blonde ... and other very non-worthy blog things

After reading M's post
I decided to give the special spray a whirl on my kiddos. Look how blonde Krystal and Aaron have become!


Aaron might be getting a little too yellow ... I'll have to ease off for a bit. Marissa's hair is getting a little lighter too - but, I think because Krystal and Aaron already have very light hair ... it's working faster for them.


The kids went to a new dentist today. They haven't been in over a year .... and we've NEVER missed a 6 month visit until 8 months ago .... so, I was a little worried. The kids were way impressed with the video games, cookie-dough flavored toothpaste, and cool people! AAAAND ... Marissa and Krystal had NO cavities!! YAY!! Aaron made up for them, though - and needs a pulpotomy ... or 2. Nice. The dentist says he needs to floss better/more ... ya know .... daily (huh - who knew? haha). I hate flossing my OWN teeth ... trying to add on 2 or 3 more mouths to floss seems like torture to me. But, I am DETERMINED to be better! Any helpful hints?



The rest of these pics are just random - but, I want them on here so I can go back and look at them from time to time:
Krystal is a true princess. She proves this to us daily in many ways .... one of those ways is crying ON DEMAND ... we just told her we wanted a picture of her crying her very best .... and this is what she gave us:
Wow, huh?

Check out this cool princess do .... (My sister Kristy did Hanna's hair like this ... and Krystal really thought it was the "truest princess hair ever".) :)


Here's a quick shot of our "Girls Night with Kyle and Ty" :)! We had so much fun ... and shopped 'til we dropped.


Krystal: "Mom, this is how I do meditate!"
(We had a treasure hunt one day ... which led to treats and a movie together. Hence, all the goodies.) Me and Krys can get pretty creative on our days home together. :) haha

9 comments:

Linz said...

I love the blondies!! ANd Krystal is sooo cute!! Good luck with the flossing! And tell Aaron I am so sorry! I feel his pain! I have to get a crown next week... boo.

Jennifer Nielson said...

Love the random pics. And what a cool Dentist! I didn't even know they had all that fun stuff (maybe we need to go to a new one ;) You family is great!

Kent and Leisy said...

I can't believe that you did that to your kids hair!! so funny! now DON"T perm any of them for awhile- it will make their hair go crazy or fall out or something (really!). Krystal sure seems to be the funniest little girl ever. i sure wish that we were around to get to know her better!!
-leisy

tiffany said...

i love the hair also and sorry for aarons teeth i hate flossing my teeth also i rarely floss i think have flossed like 3 times since i went to the dentisit in november im supposed to go in a couple weeks i have to cancle bue to work owell love the princess hair and the meditation picture

Pat and Brent said...

Krystal really cracks me up! She is DEFINATELY princess material. Love her getting into the zone.
So sorry about Aaron's teeth - at least he's perfect in every other way!!
Aarons hair really is getting very blond.

M- your favorite said...

Your kids a so dang cute! I love them all. I am happy to hear that Krystal and Marissa had a good time at the dentist. Sorry Aar-Bear. That stinks. I love the blond. I love it. I want Krystal to stay blond. Her cry on demand-she is so silly. I chuckle a lot with the thing she says. What a funny duck!

Tina Jenson said...

I am loving the pix!!! Krys really cracks me up! Cool dentist...i want cookie dough toothpaste! YUM!! Bummer about Aaron's teeth, although we (especially AJ) feel your pain!! We have been pretty good about flossing since AJ's dental crisis...we got those flosser things and try to do it every night... we need to make our 6 months appointments and we will see how helpful it has been! But using those things is WAY easier than using regular floss in someone elses mouth, i think! So there is my 2 cents! :)

Plonnie said...

"truest princess hair ever" SO CUTE! i love that she said that. she is a true princess, but what i love about krystal is she can play with my boys and have a lot of fun. and they have a lot of fun with her. she's so cute. love the meditation one too. the kids' hair looks great. i want to see marissas. so funny how krystal cried on demand. that's so funny! she's good. that dentist looks awesome! in spanish? LOVED the girls night! whoo hoo! so fun, i LOVED the shopping and the eating the laughing. so fun! i'm glad my boys did well hanging out with the girls.
love you guys!

Pam and Rand said...

I loved you post - I personally thought it to be very blog worthy. The summer blond look is great and I loved Chrystals crying on demand. Quit convincing. The meditation was good too.