Oh, how I love Christmastime! Not just the day of ... but the WHOLE season. Any chance we can get together is heavenly!
Mom and Dad got Ty-n-I an electric fireplace/heater. We love it and have used it EVERY day since. Mom really out-did herself this year and made so many darling things for the kids. Here are Aaron and Ethan in their homemade race car hat. Adorable, yeah?
Mom made Hanna and Krystal fancy scarves and purses that fold into doll cradles (they were both in LOVE with those - still are!) Look at the darling hat she made Marissa (I've borrowed it a few times already), and the "scripture bag" that Marissa loves. She also made Aaron a bag full of marbles, and Ethan a looooooong snake. The kids love all of them.
Grandma and her girlies. Marissa is almost as tall as her Grandma Pat! AGH!
After a fabulous morning with the Millers, we headed over to Tyler's parents for the traditional Swedish pancake extravaganza!
Here are Tina and I cookin' and ready-a-fyin'! :)
Here are the kiddos enjoying the start of the feast. Krystal was SO happy that both she and Anaka got twinner vests. :)
Mmmmmmmm! Tyler and Brandon cooked the pancakes this year, and did a great job. Check out that stack! (that's only half of 'em :)!!)
Here are the gorgeous girlies!
And the crazy boys.
Tyler and his nephew, Ryan. This might be our last Christmas with him for a few years as he should be leaving on a mission soon.
Anyway - we had a fantastic day with the family.
3 comments:
FUN!
What a great Christmas!! I love the awesome things your mom made! Wow!!
i agree with lindsay i too love all the amazing things your mom made wow she should start selling stuff she makes & christmas looks fun around your house
Post a Comment