We spent Christmas Eve with my parentals this year ... and we really had a good time. We kind of broke tradition of the "musical program", and just hung out - opened presents - played games - ate yummy food. It. was. FABULOUS!
The kids got to open some toys for the basement gramps recently finished - to put in their playroom.
They were ecstatic, to say the least.
The princesses and their daddy-princess-ees. :)
We played this super fun game (I can't remember what it's called) - but, we each payed $3.00 to play. We then rolled dice (for however many dollar bills we were holding - up to 3) and certain numbers determined what you did with each dollar (pass right, pass left, put in the middle). SO. FUN!! Even Marissa and Aaron got into it. I pretty much lost all 3 of my dollars with one roll of the dice ...
... but ended up winning in the end!!! $27.00! That was a nice dinner out - thankyouverymuch. :)
Mom and Dad surprised the kiddos with a ... newwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww car!
Pretty sweet, eh? The kids just died. They are in heaven. Now when Hanna and Krystal play house, there is a Mom and a teenager (that can drive) - no one wants to be the baby anymore. hahaha!
Marissa enjoyed her Meggie-roo. (we all do! just can't help it!)
And, we're grateful to have each other ... especially over the holidays. The love and support of family is irreplaceable. We miss Kent and Leisy EXTRA this time of year.
Here are the kiddos in their new jammies from G-ma and G-pa:
Ahhhh - I've been dreading finishing the Christmas posts, but I'm so glad that I saved them. These memories really warm my heart and make me glad. I'm so grateful for my family and my Savior, and the warmth and joy that fills my soul through them.
4 comments:
thank you for posting them just today i was missing christmas this post is great looks like you had a great christmas i love the car
CONGRATS on being the big money winner! Woo hoo!! That car is cool!!! What a wonderful CHristmas!
What a fun time!
What a great day and night. It was perfect. Hope we can do it again.
Post a Comment