Now, don't get me wrong -- I really DO like talking about me ... and that officially includes everything about my children :). But lately all I've had to post about is Aaron. So - here is another post of my favorite little guy - the AarMeister himself.
Here is Aaron playing (a portion) of a piano solo called "Dark Horse" by David Lanz. He has had so much fun learning this piece, and it has been a huge motivator for him towards piano playing in general. He plays it so well. It is a longer song - and he made it through the whole song nearly error free until the very last chord -- which he bombed big time. hahaha. We didn't go for another take -- and he's happy with it. I'm so proud of him and admire his talent and hard work!
Here is Aaron playing (a portion) of a piano solo called "Dark Horse" by David Lanz. He has had so much fun learning this piece, and it has been a huge motivator for him towards piano playing in general. He plays it so well. It is a longer song - and he made it through the whole song nearly error free until the very last chord -- which he bombed big time. hahaha. We didn't go for another take -- and he's happy with it. I'm so proud of him and admire his talent and hard work!
And, because we're on an Aaron kick right now -- here are a few more tidbits:
The boys - watchin' some BYU football:
We were able to attend another Cubanapolis that Aaron loved! We (emphasis on the me part of that we ... ahem) put together an awesome Batmobile for the occasion:
Turned out pretty sweet, yeah?
Aaron had such a blast racing!
With the Pit Crew:
The little's turn ... Krystal couldn't stop smiling!
So funny!
And finally -- Aaron is getting SO close to earning his Bear in Cub Scouts. He has some tricky things left to do, like --- visit a police station and make a tool box (YIKES!!! - we'll have to hit Home Depot for help on that one :)). But, he finished another tricky one just recently - carving a bar of soap. He was very proud:
(It's a bear!)
Love you so many AarBear!
5 comments:
i love the song very nice and the batmobile is awsome
Holy...
I'm speechless...
Wow. Just, wow. He is so talented!! Just watching his little fingers fly made me want to cry tears of appreciation for awesome!! Way to go Aaron!! (and way to teach awesomeness, MOM!!)
CUTE! I love it! Hello Michelle it totally looks like a bear the soap! LOVE IT! He is an amazing kid!
What a FABULOUS, talented young man! Love him so much. I'm tickled that he thinks (knows ;)) that his Grandma favors him. How can I not?
Dark Horse is a favorite at our house. In fact, Tracy just performed it in front of all his co-workers during their United Way campaign. Aaron sounds great!
Post a Comment