So, we made it through the whole Summer without taking advantage of this cool hike so close to our house ... but, we were able to go with our buds in September while the weather was still GORGEOUS...
Tyler packed his "to get wet" shoes in his pockets on the way up the trail (he's a smartee, that one! :)) - and here are Marissa and Aaron showing me their balancing skills. Nice, guys. :)
Grotto Trail ROCKS!!!
Xander, Aaron, Ellie, Krystal, Aeryn, Marisseeeee
We made it to the waterfall - and it was a bit chilly!
But still beautiful ...
And fun to explore and climb:
I'm always happy to spend an afternoon with my hubs!
Mariss found this ginormous walking stick and put it to good use.
I really hate leaving Summer behind, although Autumn time is my favorite (except that today the weather is crap, so I'm feeling MAJOR Summer nostalgia) - but ... it is what it is. I'm glad we made it to the Grotto Trail this year. We need to go more!
5 comments:
FUN! Wow there is hardley any water. CRAZY!! I thought for sure it would be fuller. Love the pictures!
SO fun!! I think we are going to have to come try that trail with you next summer! :)
@ Linz -- YES!!
I love that trail. So pretty!
how fun and you can always get a home in vegas so when the weather there is to cold you can come to zion were the weather is perfect during fall and winter
Post a Comment