Thursday, December 15, 2011

Gobble! Gobble!

We spent Thanksgiving day with the Miller clan, and enjoyed DEEEEEEEEElicious food and goodies! Mom made this homemade cranberry sauce that takes 2 weeks to prepare. I have to admit - I usually hate cranberry sauce, but this was awesome!! I especially loved it with the cinnamon and sugar wheat thins. Mmmmmmmmmm.
 

We really all enjoy just being together!  My family showed up a little early and got so busy goofin' off and munchin' and hangin' out, that when dinner was almost ready - Mom yelled, "BRENT!!!  We forgot the potatoes!!"  hahahahaha.  And, what's Thanksgiving dinner without the mashed potatoes?  Well, no worries - here's gramps posing with their new stove that has a "Fast boil" burner.  They whipped those potes up pretty darn quick.  :)
 

We ate like kings:



I brought some puzzles for the kiddos to work on, and - BOY! - did they ever go to town on them.  I think they finished every single one I brought about 2 times each.  :)

 

Tyler and Aaron got some good football watchin' in:

Mom and Dad made Grandma Miller's yummy Chocolate Sundae Pies (if ya look closely enough - you'll be able to see who has the pie crust shaping skills -- but, Dad's still very proud of his!)  And with the grated chocolate on top -- yum!
 

The girls got busy looking at Black Friday ads, the kids got busy playing the Kinect, and Ty got busy with some snoozin'!

We loved having Grandma T. join us.

What a Happy Thanksgiving!



4 comments:

M- your favorite said...

We are so much fun! I love it!

Angie said...

Yummy! It looks like great fun. I'd love a fast-boil burner!

Linz said...

I don't know how I missed this!! What a fun holiday! I am so glad you had a wonderful Thanksgiving!! How fun!! I wish I had a fast boil burner too...

tiffany said...

i missed this post too somehow and what a fun day im so glad grandma came she is so cute