Well, I guess I wasn't quite done with October posts, because I forgot to post Aaron playing the "He's a Pirate" song that he worked like crazy on! And, I had to post it to just give me a little motivation! Being my kids' piano teacher has it's pros and cons. The number one pro is that I get to do things my own way -- which, let's face it -- is the RIGHT way (as always - hahaha!) The biggest con is that my kiddos have HUGE chunks of time where they don't have new stuff to practice/work on. I usually practice with them ... or listen to them practice .... and just decide when they need to go on or are ready to start new songs. However, we have gone a month now without even hardly practicing!! This is really disappointing because Christmas time is THE BEST time for piano playing ... and my kiddos have very little (nothing! agh!) Christmas music to play right now. I have got to pull out the Tiger Mom in me and get crackin' (cramming) this week!!
First Skiing Adventure!
4 years ago
3 comments:
im very impressed i love that song you and your family are awsome
WOW! Aaron you are AMAZING!!! Way to go! Love it!
P.S. I am a little scared of the tiger mom! :)
So NO tiger mom when I am over!
Post a Comment