Saturday, December 6, 2008

Days of Christmas Festivities

Decorating Christmas cupcakes was a fun and yummy hit ...
These girls are so silly - this pic was the most wiggle free of about 6 takes ... :)
Cute buds ... Abbie Pie and Missy Dee ...


Kryssie helped me get everything set up while we waited for "the kids" (that's what Krystal calls Marissa and Aaron) to get home from school. She's my cute lil' helper/poser ...


Aar-Bears Masterpiece ...


Marissa devours her cupcakes ... while the littles finished decorating pretty quick and then played on the stairs for 30 minutes straight. Oh, the joys of being a kid ... pretty easy to find good entertainment!


CHRISTMAS PUZZLE:
M helped us finish it up ...

December is such a fun month!

7 comments:

Pat and Brent said...

What fun! Decorating cupcakes is a great idea. Yummy! I love the way kids can find entertainment so easily. It won't be long befor they're coming down the stairs without stepping on the stairs. Fun times. Love the hat you and M are wearing. Looks very cute on both of you.

Kent and Leisy said...

Yum - I want a cupcake. I'm a sucker for cupcakes. - Kent

tiffany said...

your family has way to much fun

will you plan my wedding so it will alot of fun? please????

Plonnie said...

so fun!! i LOVE cupcakes! they did such a good job decorating!! love the picture of tyler embed. we need to do that again. good job on the puzzle M and crew. i love december too!!

M- your favorite said...

Christmas time is so much fun. Thanks for letting me come over and hang with you guys. I love to be part of your family! you guys are the BEST! Love you so many!

Linz said...

So fun! I love that puzzle! And those cupcakes look delish! Cute hat too! Where can I find one?!

Linz said...

PS - please please please send me your address! lindsaychristmasaddresses@yahoo.com