Monday, December 22, 2008

This is the Way We ...

... Have a crazy fun week!
1. Making Snowflakes ... wishin' for real snow (kids only) ... and boy, did it come!
2. Making Daddy's yummy fudge ...



3. Decorating ginger bread houses with some of our favorite people ...


4. Shoveling snow ... I must have a problem, because in the time it took me to shovel our driveway ... some Fieldstone dude shoveled the entire walkways AND drive-ways of 3 houses that have not been moved into yet.


I DID have this cute and funny thing as a distraction, though ...


And we finally finished ...


5. Attending the Pre-school program ...


6. Being with family. Not many pictures taken - perhaps I'll be able to track some down.
Merry December!!

6 comments:

M- your favorite said...

Michelle- You are so silly! That is so cute of little krystal and her program! I love that girl!

Linz said...

Merry Christmas! She would be a great distraction!

tiffany said...

thats the best kind of distraction to have merry christmas

mandi said...

Looks like fun! Hope you guys had a great Christmas!

Plonnie said...

had to stop by for a quick hello!!

love all the pictures. miss you guys SO MUCH!!! thanks for the texts and everything. can't wait to see you again!!!!

Hillary Luke said...

It's fun to read up on your family. I know how you feel about shoveling! I was terribly sore the next day. While I was shoveling I was ready to give into letting Jeremy buy a snowblower. Every year he wants to, but I think no it's such a great work out.