Krystal is truly a homebody. She is so excited when I tell her we're just staying home. Nowhere to go ... AT ALL. She loves wearing whatever as much as she loves dressing up ... and she is just as picky about leaving her hair "blonde" (down and not fixed) as she is about the details of me fixing it. When we're just home - she entertains me with song and dance ... and endless make-believe. Oh - to freeze time. Here she is in some of her "improv" moments ...
First Skiing Adventure!
4 years ago
7 comments:
Holy cow, she is so cute! I wish I could freeze time too!!!!
MAN! I love that girl! Her "Thank You", "Thank You"! Is the BEST!! She is so silly!
She is SERIOUSLY cute! Let's all find out a way to freeze time! I NEED IT TOO!!
hahaha!! i LOVE her song!! hopefully she'll sing for me tonight. oh, i just love her so much. she couldn't be more precious and loveable. i love you guys!
she is cute and she is my kind of girl im a homebody too. so is my whole family do you think its hereditary on the taylor side of the family?
Mewweee cwissmass to all of you. She is soooo cute. I love her to death. I'm so glad you're taking videos. That's the only way I know to freeze a little bit of time. So sad that they grow up so fast! You need to bring her to gma's for a performance.
She looks just like you, Michelle, super cute and fun just like you also.
Post a Comment