Saturday, February 13, 2010

Krystal

Krystal is in love with the things her grandma makes her. She seriously wears something homemade almost every day. This hat is her FAV.OR.ITE. Is it just adorable or what? She has such a talented Grandma Pat.

And here she is playing superhero with Tyler.  Just memories I know she'll want to always have ... she has "lots of strongness!":

6 comments:

tiffany said...

krystal is so cute i love the video so much fun to watch

Linz said...

She is so so so cute!!!

M- your favorite said...

LOL! That is funny! I have lots of strongness! :) She really is so dang cutE!!!!

mandi said...

That is sooooo cute! I love her adorable voice. What a fun daddy!

Pat and Brent said...

Ty is an awesome dad! Love he imagination and "strongness"

Anonymous said...

I love that hat. I can't believe your mom made that sooooo cute!