So - Marissa and I both had our hair cut. After my last hair cut - ya know, the mullet I apparantly requested - I have had some extreme anxiety about having anyone even touch my hair. And then I took Marissa to Fantastic Sams ... and the SAME lady that cut my hair before came wandering out from her break to cut Marissa's. Why didn't I just walk out right then?????? Stupidity .... Fantastic Sam's - you are dead to me. But, anywho - I went to a lady who used to live in our ward and came highly recommended (Tara Atkins) - and, I'm telling you - I was in and out in 30 minutes TOPS (I can't stand how long haircuts/styles usually take), she did a FABULOUS job on my hair ... AND understood my instructions (who knew that was possible?), and she is very affordable. I ended up taking Marissa to her to have her Fantasic Sam's cut fixed ... and it is SUCH a difference. How do we look? :)
Hopefully Tara is around for awhile ... I just can't handle the stress!! ;)
9 comments:
I love your new haircut Micelle. I know I gave you a hard time about getting it cut- but I love it. It looks so good!
love the cuts!! you guys have such thick hair!
So cute!! I am so sorry about the mullet. I hate having to find new hairdressers. I had a great one that moved. So like 6 months later I finally went to my friends sister. She did great... then moved like 2 days after. That was 5 months ago. I still have to find someone new. This is why I just keep my hair dark... =D
Looks great guys!
EXTREMELY CUTE!!! I love a-lines. A good stylist makes such a HUGE difference. I'm glad you found a good one!
Wish I could have seen the mullet, though....haha
Michelle- your hair is so cute! I love Marissa's also- your hair was not a mullet. You are so funny! Anyways- I love the new look! SO CUTE!
CUTE~~Love them both! Marissa's hair looks 10 times better-that v shaped thing in the back was not a priority this time!!
Very, very cute. I think I'll have to try out your new hairdresser. In and out in 1/2 hr sounds awesome!
Dad says you both look very nice.
Wow! Fabulous hair - the value of a good stylist that understands - priceless!
i love the hair cuts i useally have that haircut but have been forbidden to cut my hair till after i get married
Post a Comment