Sunday, February 28, 2010

MyMarissa

So, I really DO need to recommit to blogging our going-ons ... boring or not.  My kids will love it all their lives, right?  So will I.  Marissa ended up with the flu YET AGAIN!!!!  this past week ... and we are all still trying desperately to get rid of the coughs and sniffles.  Truly ... I blame the crappy gray color of Utah right now. 
But ... she also got contacts this last month and put red in her hair just this week.  Cutie.

I honestly don't know what I would do without this girl.  We butt heads OFTEN, sure ... but, we really rely on each other and enjoy being together too.  She works hard in school and managed to get a 3.8 GPA this last term.  WoooHooooo!  My family knows the issues Marissa and I had over her math skills/homework/habits ... but folks, this past term ... math was ON. HER. OWN.  I am so so proud of her .... SO PROUD!

Krystal and Aaron loooooooove having Marissa babysit ... and this is just one of the reasons why ... here she organized a little baseball game with them in our backyard one of the days the weather was tricking us and making us feel like winter was perhaps coming to a blissful end.  Too bad so sad.  But - they had a lot of fun this afternoon.

Ya know ... sometime in January Picasa changed its format ... and I'm still trying to figure out my new camera -- and getting pics on the computer has been pretty frustrating and slow going.  But, I think I'm finally getting the hang of it ... and the rest of February pics will be up and coming!  Let's all pray for Spring .... pleeeeeeeeeeease!! Oh ... and also for no more coughs and sniffles!!!

5 comments:

Linz said...

Way to go Marissa!! She looks beautiful with red in her hair! I hope you all get feeling better SOON!! I'll be praying for you and for spring!

M- your favorite said...

She is such a great girl! I also LOVE her hair and her contacts. She is so pretty! I just love her. She really is so much fun!

Pat and Brent said...

Wow, she is growing up way too fast!! What a smart, pretty girl. Truely - what would we do without her?

Looking forward to upcoming blogging.

Kent and Leisy said...

we just got the coughs and snot sneezes AGAIN! if ike goobers me one more time I'm going to give him away. I hope you guys are well now!
-leisy

Kendra said...

Marissa looks so darn cute! She's going to be fighting off all of the boys! I bet she's the best babysitter ever. Ever since I've known your family, I can tell that your kids really love each other!