Sunday, March 13, 2011

Krystal on the Piano



Krystal started piano lessons last month.  She is way into it.  I've tried to start her a couple of times, but I have gotten too frustrated, because she tells me to go away and that she knows what she's doing already (as she smashed random notes up and down the piano).  haha.  But,  she is off to a great start now - and I really think piano just MIGHT tackle her wiggly-ness.  I told her that while she performed this song, she needed to try her best to stay on the bench.  :)  She did pretty darn good - especially considering that I usually have to remind her 1000 times or more during the song.  Love this cute girl!

4 comments:

Pat and Brent said...

Love, love, love it!! She is so cute. Love the way she nods out the rests. Amazing! Way to go Krystal.

tiffany said...

wow she is great im so impressed she is so cute

M- your favorite said...

OH MY!!! She is a doll. Funny thing about falling off getting back on. So cute!

She is going to be great! Sure do love that wiggle thing! :)

Kent and Leisy said...

Zeb says,"Wow! Her song is for a long long time. I really want to go to her house".