Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Midway - Ty's Birthday

We had fun hangin' out around the condo - played games, ate delicious food, karaoke, played Just Dance - we just had a lot of fun together.

Here are Marissa and Sierra playing UNO:

Krystal got SO into the Phantom of the Opera songs on the night we karaoke-d and danced her little heart out.  I couldn't stop taking pictures, because I thought it was so cute!
 

 
I never thought karaoke-ing could be so much fun.  We all had a blast!

Here's Krystal giving Tyler a birthday morning hug.  Carly and Travis made a super yummy breakfast of cream cheese stuffed french toast.  OH. MY!!  I can't believe I didn't get a picture, but it truly was to die for.  And then - we went to the outlet stores (a dream come true for Tyler - hahaha) - but, we all had fun.  Look at this gang!
 
Out to lunch:

Doesn't look like the kids like to be together tooooooo much, eh?  ;)  Then we took a quick stop at the crater:
 

Mariss was super happy to have her best pal Sierra with her the whole time. 

We had a yummy steak dinner back at the condo that night:
And enjoyed a delicious homemade layered cheesecake (thanks Allison!) AND birthday cake!
Happy Birthday, hon'!!  Thanks for letting us all have such a fun celebration.  Love you!

3 comments:

Linz said...

Happy Birthday Ty!! Looks like a wonderful day!! So fun!

tiffany said...

happy birthday it does look like fun

Pat and Brent said...

Love Krystals dance moves and Marissa and Sierra kissing the frog. They are way to young for a prince charming!
You guys certainly know how to party!