Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Camp Jeremiah Johnson 2011

This place is pretty much heaven on earth for Mr. Aaron!

Here he is in front of the jail, and freezing cold while he listens to some instructions:

His hands were so cold for the first station - sword making - he could hardly put the thing together.  But, 7 or 8:00 in the morning up in the mountains can get pretty chilly!

Let the sword fights begin!



Rain Gutter Regata:

Aaron won ... so, basically he's full of hot air:

The archery station was Aaron's favorite:

This picture totally cracks me up:  :D

Shooting bb guns.  Good thing I wasn't there, because Tyler even got hit with a bb in his leg.  I would be so stressed out in that zone.  Good grief!!


Boatin':

I'm so glad Ty got to go with him another year.  They both have a blast.

1 comment:

Linz said...

You had me at Sword Making.

SO awesome!!! I am glad he had a great time! I wish I could go too! :)