Sunday, June 12, 2011

ONE-FOUR!!

My Marissa is growing up faster and faster, it seems!  She had a rockin' birthday party on the day of her birthday - here are some pictures of her with some of her amazing friends:

Playing "Just Dance"  (Seeing all those guys dance was SO funny to me for some reason!  I couldn't stop laughing and had to hide upstairs for awhile.  :))

Pizza and snack zone:

Singing Happy Birthday!


Good buds:

Mario Kart Racing:
 

Hula Hooping.  I tell ya what - lots of hula hoops is a wise investment.  My kids and their friends ALWAYS pull them out to play ... Marissa, Aaron, AND Krystal.  Hula Hoops offer so much entertainment.  :)

They all did some piano playin' too.  (I loved that!)

TEN SQUARE!!!

They ended up in here playing all sorts of things ... mind games type stuff.  They are all hilarious.  Having them over was a blast!  Dee's got good friends, and I know that makes a huge difference in Junior High, so I'm very grateful.

Happy Birthday to my amazing daughter, Marissa!  I can't believe how the years fly by, and I am honored and grateful to claim her as mine.  She is bubbly and kind, funny and hard working, fabulous with kids and good at school, and just an all around terrific person.  I love you so much, Dee!

5 comments:

Angie said...

Looks like a super awesome party! I can't believe she is fourteen. Wow.

Linz said...

Happy birthday Marissa!! I can't believe she's 14! What a lovely young woman!!

tiffany said...

looks like super fun i cant belive she is 14 FOURTEEN holy cow happy birthday to a beautiful wonderful young lady

M- your favorite said...

Miss- you are the BEST! I am so glad you had a fab party! Your mom is super cool! :) sure love you to death!

Pat and Brent said...

Such a fun party. It only makes sense that an amazing girl like Marissa would have excellent friends.