"Strength and struggle go hand in hand. Following the path of least resistance makes rivers and men crooked." May we all find strength in our every day battles, despite how small or large. Our lives are strengthened as we feel the support of the loved ones around us.
Tuesday, June 14, 2011
Do the Math
Can I just say that this boy brought home a jaw-dropping report card. Not just straight A's, but straight 100% A's!! What a kid!
He also received the "Friendliest Boy" Award, which fits. :)
Yep - after adding it all up, I'm one lucky momma!!
"Aaron, thanks for being so wonderful" hahaha! I LOVE it! He probably had the teacher totally whipped! And rightfully so - he IS wonderful!! Congratulations Aaron (and Michelle!) on a PERFECT report card!!
You certainly are blessed indeed!! I can't think of another kid with SO MANY fine qualities. He is one in a million - and I sure do love him! Way to go Aaron - and Michelle.
4 comments:
way to go aaron im very impressed & he is very friendly
"Aaron, thanks for being so wonderful" hahaha! I LOVE it! He probably had the teacher totally whipped! And rightfully so - he IS wonderful!! Congratulations Aaron (and Michelle!) on a PERFECT report card!!
You certainly are blessed indeed!! I can't think of another kid with SO MANY fine qualities. He is one in a million - and I sure do love him! Way to go Aaron - and Michelle.
WOW! WOW! WOW! that is very AWESOME!
Post a Comment