Wednesday, September 28, 2011

You Light Up My Life

Krystal will sometimes (often) sit down and play EVERY. SINGLE. song she has ever learned (I copy everything and keep it all in a binder).  Takes her about an hour ...  and brings me so much joy!  Here she is playing "Beaded Moccasins" ... sans binder music even!
 

And - I'm glad I took these pictures of our sunflowers a few weeks back (because, right now, they are dying and hideous and I hate them).  But - look how cute they used to be!  They made me so happy - for like 10 days - and then I was done with them.  :)
 

It's the simple things that bring light to our lives ...

5 comments:

tiffany said...

krystal is amazing and i loooooove the sunflowers they are my favorite flower

Linz said...

***jaw drops** Wow. She is SO good! What a cutie! And yea for 10 days of sunflower happiness! ;)

M- your favorite said...

Way to go Krystal!

I loved your sunflowers. They are such a happy flower!

Pat and Brent said...

Love Krystals performance. Her bouncy fingers and nodding head to the beat are so cute. Look how she has to stretch to reach the pedals. That is a priceless video.

Angie said...

Yay,Krystal! That's so good. I loved our sunflowers in the past. We didn't have any this year.