For the end of 1st grade, Krystal's class performed several mini-plays about different fairy tales or nursery rhymes. Krystal was SO DANG excited about it and literally counted down the days until their performance. She was a huge self-promoter calling everyone about her big day (unfortunately, it was in the middle of the day when everyone was at work) - but, she was ecstatic that her Daddy put it in his calendar and took that day off. She practiced her lines non-stop and checked and double checked that we all had the time of her performance written down right on the calendar and that our camera battery was charged so we could record her for everyone to see. :)
She was most excited to play Chicky Licky in the "Chicken Little" play. Check out her happy smile when she saw that we had front row seats!
Just before this play started, she got all shy and nervous:
But, got up and did her parts in a loud, clear voice with no problems whatsoever! I love how little she is compared to all the other kiddos (she doesn't love that so much ;)).
Then she was in a rockin' (song edition) of "The 3 Little Pigs". She was cute and giggly and sassy - and I just loved every single moment of it!
"Not by the hair of my chinny-chin-chin - will I ever let YOU in!"
Dancing away at the end -- and still smiling!
Cutest thing I've been to all year! And we have almost every last minute of it recorded. Our Krystal is just our little sunshine!
3 comments:
Oh goodness me!! She is SO cute! I love her! :)
LOVE IT!!! She is to cute!
she is so cute this post put a smile on my face. how do you handle all her cuteness?
Post a Comment