One day, when Tyler arrived home from work, he came up to me and gave me a big kiss. Krystal started giggling and announced, "Oh dear. THEY are in the love zone!!"
Krystal shared with Tyler and I one serious evening: "I am so happy that we are LDS, because we get to know all of the rules." :) Love my sweet rule-loving girl!
True to our childrens' personalities - I wanted to remember their particular reactions to this story: One Sunday afternoon Tyler told the three of them that whoever could tell him what the speakers talked about in Sacrament Meeting that morning would earn a treat. (Now, our children are usually quite reverent during Sacrament Meeting, but - Tyler wanted to make sure they were actually paying attention). Well, Aaron immediately started crying (because he had no idea what the speakers talked about -- and felt extremely guilty), Marissa had her hand up in the air YELLING, "Oh!! Pick me! I know! Pick me!" (haha - she totally knew!), and Krystal was begging us to give her hints and asking us how many guesses she got (that girl could charm the venom out of a snake with her sweet smile and convincing words). Needless to say, Marissa earned the treat - Aaron pays very close attention now - and Krystal asks me about 1000 times during sacrament meeting: "What are they talking about, Mom?" Like - just tell me the title - or just 2 words that I can remember." haha. Love it.
Anywho - I just wanted to be able to always remember those moments. They were good ones that warmed my heart!
First Skiing Adventure!
4 years ago
1 comment:
LOVE THEM! Have you done it again since then? You need to do pop quiz with them.
Post a Comment