Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Girls Nights Out

A weekend away -- with just the girls -- is just what the doctor ordered!  We had so much fun at the cabin with my sister, my cousin, and her girlies!  Seriously.  The best time ever.

We pretty much spent most of our weekend at this table playing fun games and eating good food ... but, ya know - we had a lay down every so often - and ventured out for some rhino rides and shopping ... and ice cream, of course.  :)

Annie's first time playing "9-Down" and she completely destroys the M which = onceinalifetime!! She ended up with a negative 2 this round, which I've never seen happen before! It was awesome.

The object of the game is to get the lowest score. Here are the results.  Marissa won.  But - Melynda was KILLED.  Sweetness.  :)

We played another fun game called "WhoNU" made by Cranium.  Now, I don't if it's the game that is so incredible, or what - but, I have NEVER laughed so hard in my entire life.  We had so much fun playing that - and made it through every single last card in the box that night.  The two littles had snacks, watched a movie, and somehow slept through our loud laughs and squeals and "peeyourpants" hilariousness!  At one moment we all broke out in song ... One Direction, of course (picture of Melynda and her fake microphone.)  :)
 

Getting some fresh air out on the back deck:

Enjoying some chill time:

Yep.  More gamin' ... and treats.  Can life get any better?

Into Park City for some school clothes shopping ... and a stop in Heber for their yummy ice cream ... and cheese curds!
 

Mmmm.  Mmmmm. Deliciousness.

M bought these littles some awesome fake nails that they were absolutely thrilled with:

I love my sister M so much - and was so grateful that my girls and I were able to spend an entire weekend away with her!  

One of these days I hope to own a Rhino.  They are way fun!
 

See what I mean?
 

Marissa got nervous every so often ... and would cover her head.  haha!  Krystal would squeeze my arm:  :)
 

One of my girls' favorite things is that M pampers them by fixing their hair and prettying them up.  Here's my beautiful Marissa after having her hair fixed by M:

True to Jenson form - Krystal stayed awake to the end of every movie - and the Sophers was asleep within 5 minutes of each movie.  Apparently, a good movie is irresistible no matter how late it gets for our children.  Sheesh!

That get-away was so rejuvenating and fun.We loved every minute of it!

3 comments:

tiffany said...

that looks super fun. maybe we can do a weekend get together like this

Linz said...

How fun!!!! I an glad you had a super fantastic girls weekend! And yea to Annie for beating M!! :)

M- your favorite said...

THAT WAS BY FAR THE FUNNEST WEEKEND! I think we laughed some pounds off! Thanks for coming and making it so much fun!! Love it!