Monday, August 13, 2012

Our Star Spangled Slip-n-Slide Celebration

The best part of the 4th of July is definitely being with family!  (I forgot my camera for our annual picnic at Grandma Greats with the Miller/Rassmussen clans which was lotsa fun - but brought it for our afternoon/evening with the Jenson clan) -

Here are the kiddos ready to slip and slide! (Krystal isn't cold - she is excited - haha!)

See?  Excited.  ;)
 

And, when I say "kiddos" -- ahem -- I, of course was including that big kid in line ...

I don't know what it is - but, there is just something FAN.TAS.TIC. about Slip-n-Slide pictures!  
I. LOVE. THEM!
 

Tyler's turn!  Sopping wet - and no change of clothes -- but, check out that smile! 


Both of these bros got in on the Slip-n-Slide action:

See what I mean?  LOVE these crazy pictures!  :) 
 

And, look what these boys started ... the double dip!

 - or triple dip! -


The end to a perfectly patriotic day = S'Mores:


The 4th of July is one of the best parts of Summer!

3 comments:

tiffany said...

how fun i love slip n slide pictures too krystal has the cutest swim suit ever and i so totaly agree we need to plan something fun together and soon

Linz said...

Oh my land!! How fun!! I have to give major props to Tyler... slip n slides are way WAY different when you are an adult. Learned that the hard way myself... :)

M- your favorite said...

they look like they are having a blast! That is so fun! So glad they all have cousins the same age!

HAHAH Ty- Love that you went on the slip n slide! Fun!