I know I've mentioned it before, but we LOVE going to Grandma Pat and Grandpa Brent's "Hawaii" backyard for last minute bbq's.
These two KRAZY Krystal pictures are from one of those spectacular June "get-aways":

Here's my pretty Marissa at a fun friend get-together:
We welcomed a new nephew into our lives! Brandon and Tina had their 4th child -- Luke -- we like him a lot! :)
I caught Aaron outside during Webelos working hard. The Webelos Award is going to be a lot of work to earn!
Cousin time is one of the best parts of Summer! (Yep - that's Marissa AND Anaka squished up in the McDonald's playland!)
Good times with Miss's BFF, Sierra,is also a must! They gave Krystal a make-over, and -believe me- Krystal's "fancy walk" became 10x more fancy (if that's even possible!)
We celebrated Father's Day. I sure am grateful for these incredible men in my life:
One of the Young Women in our ward offered several mini classes this Summer for very cheap. We signed Krystal up for ballet classes. These are the poses she felt best described "ballet":
It was a good June.





2 comments:
That Krystal is a pretty little girl, and does she ever have the moves! She really knows how to enjoy.
Love that hard working Aaron. The hardest part of scouting is what the mom's have to do.
Marissa is so pretty AND smart AND sweet. Love my grandkids and so glad they are having a wonderful summer.
what a fun post your family is amazing
Post a Comment