"Strength and struggle go hand in hand. Following the path of least resistance makes rivers and men crooked." May we all find strength in our every day battles, despite how small or large. Our lives are strengthened as we feel the support of the loved ones around us.
It is soooo good to have you home. We really missed you guys. I'm glad you had such a good time - you got some awesome pics! Michelle, you're becoming quite a good photographer. Love you guys so much!!
YEAH!! YOUR HOME!! So welcome back to blogging. I still love it even if I have seen the pictures and you told your stoies. i still love to see it. I can't wait to go to the drive in again. Let's do it this weekend?!? YES?
We are so glad you guys are home-Everyday last week Hanna said she wanted to play at AirBears house. The beach is so much fun, I can't wait to go again someday!
That looks like so much fun! You have such a darling family. I love that all the girls are in sweat shirts and tuff Aaron just wants to play - who cares if it's cold. Too cute.
That's a great pic. of Marissa - she looks so old!
Thanks Ty for all your comments! I really liked them. I liked the comment about a mans height... That's funny. I would really like it if you guys helped read and Ty you cheered me on. That would be great. Sleeping at work...Not so sure I could get away with it. Even though a lot of people do sleep on the job. I can't just fall asleep at work- to hard. But thanks again for all your comments. They are great.
9 comments:
Welcome home - you can tell it was a great trip. I love the pictures!
It is soooo good to have you home. We really missed you guys. I'm glad you had such a good time - you got some awesome pics! Michelle, you're becoming quite a good photographer. Love you guys so much!!
YEAH!! YOUR HOME!! So welcome back to blogging. I still love it even if I have seen the pictures and you told your stoies. i still love to see it. I can't wait to go to the drive in again. Let's do it this weekend?!? YES?
We are so glad you guys are home-Everyday last week Hanna said she wanted to play at AirBears house. The beach is so much fun, I can't wait to go again someday!
looks like fun! Makes me want to go to Disneyland... except Zeb would spoil all of our fun.
That looks like so much fun! You have such a darling family. I love that all the girls are in sweat shirts and tuff Aaron just wants to play - who cares if it's cold. Too cute.
That's a great pic. of Marissa - she looks so old!
Thanks Ty for all your comments! I really liked them. I liked the comment about a mans height... That's funny. I would really like it if you guys helped read and Ty you cheered me on. That would be great. Sleeping at work...Not so sure I could get away with it. Even though a lot of people do sleep on the job. I can't just fall asleep at work- to hard. But thanks again for all your comments. They are great.
Tyler - tag you're it. We want to know 8 deep dark secrets about you.
Post a Comment