Thursday, June 14, 2007

To Do: Laundry --- check



Aaron's job this Summer is laundry - and boy has he learned to do it well! He can do an entire rotation - and needs minimal help folding and putting away the clothes. He has even under-taken the job of showing Krystal how to do laundry. Hooray for good helpers! I hate doing laundry. :)

3 comments:

Pat and Brent said...

Aaron is the best little boy! I thought I was good at getting the kids to do chores - but laundry at age 4?! that's impressive.

M- your favorite said...

Mom-Aaron is 5 years old. Plus Michelle is a great teacher. Of course her kids know how to do laundry. They are so smart! What big helpers. Why don't you send them my way to do my laundry. ;0

Pam and Rand said...

Wow - I felt really proud of myself to have teenagers bring me their clothes to wash. Michelle you are amazing!