Friday, June 29, 2007

Reasons We Love M:




10. She has really entertaining random thoughts.

9. She makes mouths HAWPY.

8. She is m-your favorite. No more words needed.

7. She makes hangin' out extra fun ... no matter what we do.

6. She is SO funny, and keeps our sides splitting.

5. She has a perfect shoulder to cry on.

4. She can convincingly use the excuse "I said oops!"

3. She makes yummy food - and enjoys sharing.

2. You can always count on her to be there for you whenEVER you need her.

1. No matter what, you always know she loves you.

4 comments:

M- your favorite said...

OOH- I am crying- I don't know if I can type- you guys are so nice! You sure know how to make someone feel special! I'm glad someone loves me! And YES I do know how to use "I said oops!" Thanks for loving me and thanks for alwys be the best friends anyone could ask for. You truely are the GREATEST!

LOVE YOU GUYS!! SO MANY!! Nothing else to say!

Pat and Brent said...

So true - thanks M for being so great. We love you!

Jaime said...

Having an Aunt M would be the greatest. You kids are super lucky.

What is a hawpy mouth?

Michelle said...

Dear Jaime -

Do you remember that old Twizzler commercial that would say, "Twizzlers - makes mouths happy?" Well, Melynda would always say - for ANY random thing, mind you - "______________ - makes mouths HAAAAWWWWPY." TOTAL insider joke, I guess. She just cracks us up, that's all.