Sunday, June 10, 2007

Fireworks for Summerfest!


We had so much fun going to the fireworks LATE Saturday night [we're really feeling it today :)] - We had to walk about a mile from our parking space to where we watched the fireworks - and the fireworks were only about 20 minutes ... so, you know - we spent more time walking, packing, and unpacking then watching! But- the kids loved it - and so did we. Of course, yummy treats and glow sticks never hurt. :)!

3 comments:

M- your favorite said...

OOH it looks like you guys had a great time. I know the packing part of the fireworks is crazy! I am glad that your kids had a good time!

p.s. your camera is AWESOME! You are taking great pictures!

Jaime said...

Those are very cute pictures. I love fireworks - but my kids cry and hide under the blankets the whole time. Maybe they will be better now that they are a little older... wimps.

Pat and Brent said...

What fun! Looking forward to the 4th of July. We really miss out when we go out of town for a couple of days.