"Strength and struggle go hand in hand. Following the path of least resistance makes rivers and men crooked." May we all find strength in our every day battles, despite how small or large. Our lives are strengthened as we feel the support of the loved ones around us.
Sunday, July 6, 2008
Fourth of July with the Rasmussen Clan
These pictures are worth a thousand words ...
... and this VIDEO is worth at least a thousand words on its own. :)
Thanks for the pure entertainment, Paul! I've got this copywrited.
That was hilarious! What a funny guy! Good times. We can't wait to come out either! All I know is that first week we are out is all wedding stuff (endowments, mom's bday wedding, family reunion etc.) the next week we were going to the Davies cabin..after that its all open. We are looking forward to a get together. I am excited to see your house in person.
8 comments:
That was hilarious! What a funny guy! Good times.
We can't wait to come out either! All I know is that first week we are out is all wedding stuff (endowments, mom's bday wedding, family reunion etc.) the next week we were going to the Davies cabin..after that its all open. We are looking forward to a get together. I am excited to see your house in person.
HAHAHA! Nice! Looks like fun was had by all! Way to go Paul!!
I'm so glad Paul's in our family. Pure entertainment.
And what cute kids!
Paul is great entertainment! I'm glad you caught that on video. 4th of July is always fun when family is around! thanks for a great day!
the pictures of paul are worth so much more that looks like so much fun.
what a fun day!! the kids look like they had a blast. and looks like even the adults, especially paul know how to party!!
Oh what darling pictures!! It's great you got the video of Paul. It is pure entertainment when he is around. We love being with all the Miller clan!
HAHA!! That was awesome! I wish I had one tenth of his extroverted-ness.
That was way fun! I'm glad we did that.
Post a Comment