Wednesday, July 30, 2008

All in a Day ...

So ... waking up to my Aar-bear like this in the morning is always a joy. :)! Crazy kid! And how precious is this picture of my cuddly Kryssie pie? She sure loves her grandma.

Yeah. Ethan is SO excited to be driving this car. He is constantly going "Brmmm. Brmmm." - and points out every truck and motorcycle in sight. So so cute. He is very fun - for SURE!


Our garden is FINALLY and very SLOOOOOOWLY starting to produce edible veggies. YAY!! We all really enjoyed the first yummy zuchinni the day we picked it.
And there are several others just starting ...
Krystal has thoroughly enjoyed all three cherry tomatoes we have grown - and excitedly checks the garden daily for more. Halleluah that our other tomatoes are finally starting to turn red! We'll have tons of those soon. I can't wait!!!!! No cucumbers or peas yet. :( Major bummer.


I love LOVE Summer storms. From the looks of these clouds, I thought we would get a huge downpour - but, we just got a short tiny rainfall and lots of wind.
I am DYING that Summer is almost over. I really do love the lazy days Summer brings.

6 comments:

tiffany said...

if i woke up to aaron like that every morning and krystal cuddling with me and have a kid as wonderful and smart like marrissa i would be the happiest girl ever your kids are so cute

i love love love summer storms the best are buckets of rain comimng down and tons of lightning

M- your favorite said...

CUTE, CUTE , CUTE!!

Ooh my heck Aaron is so dang funny! Look at him. He loves it!

Krystal is so cute. I love that she is so cuddly!

Fun tomatoes. I will also take a picture of mine when some start to grow. I hate waiting!
Love you tons. I am so glad that you have had a great summer!

Linz said...

I LOVE that picture of Aaron!! What a cutiepie!!!!

And I love summer storms too! They are so refreshing! Hard to believe it already almost August! WOW!!

Congrats on the veggies!!

Angie said...

Hi Michelle,

Thanks for stopping by to comment on my blog. I love the pics. Good job on your garden! We are starting to get yummie stuff in ours, too. I can't wait for tomatoes. How do you like Spanish Fork? We should get together now that we live so close.

Angie

Pat and Brent said...

How I love that Aar-bear and my sweet little Kryssy!!

Hope you'll save a few tomatoes for our get togethers - they look awesome. I'm going to miss not having some veggies this year.

I've loved the weather this summer. Not too many really hot days. Our nice evening breezes makes it much more bearable.

Plonnie said...

hahaha!! aaron!! that is soooooo funny!! what a way to wake up!! i LOVE that!! and he is sooo good at that rock band and guitar hero. he's my inspiration to get better at it! why is it that aaron picks up on things SO EASILY!?!?!?!?! it's not fair! but i love him so much, so i'm still happy for his talent. just wish he could give me some of his secrets!

I LOVE YOUR GARDEN!! how fun!! i want a garden!! hell, i just want to come LOOK at your's again!! you guys have green thumbs!!

cool picture of the rain storm sky!! i remember that day. so awesome! summer storms are the best storms!!

ethan is SO CUTE!! he has a very handsome face and i love his blonde hair!! last i saw him in person was a year ago. he's grown so much!!

and your mom... does the woman age at ALL?? sheesh. soon i'll start looking older than her. again, not fair!! :)