This is what happens when we haven't cleaned house for like a week, so we take a day to stay home and get it done ....

3 hours later ... we still need to get the house cleaned. But we sure all look snazzy! :)
This is what happens when we watch "So You Think You Can Dance" with M ...




Need I say more?
This is what happens when we get home from the library on Mondays.

Ahhhhh ... I wish library day would happen every day.
This is what happens when a 3-year-old is in charge of keeping the mud room clean.

Yeah. And grounding her doesn't really seem to do the trick, because she is very capable of playing make-believe all day long.
This is what happens when we finally get our garden figured out - after 3 of our plants died ... we realized that we had an aphid infestation - got that under control - planted a few NEW plants (some which are just barely sprouting) - and VOILA!

Don'tcha think it looks beautiful? We can't wait to get some veggies from it!

3 hours later ... we still need to get the house cleaned. But we sure all look snazzy! :)
This is what happens when we watch "So You Think You Can Dance" with M ...




Need I say more?
This is what happens when we get home from the library on Mondays.

Ahhhhh ... I wish library day would happen every day.
This is what happens when a 3-year-old is in charge of keeping the mud room clean.

Yeah. And grounding her doesn't really seem to do the trick, because she is very capable of playing make-believe all day long.
This is what happens when we finally get our garden figured out - after 3 of our plants died ... we realized that we had an aphid infestation - got that under control - planted a few NEW plants (some which are just barely sprouting) - and VOILA!

Don'tcha think it looks beautiful? We can't wait to get some veggies from it!
And THAT'S WHAT HAPPENS!
10 comments:
HAHAHA! So Many fun things to comment on!! Beautiful Hair!!! I love So You Think You Can Dance!! My favorite show! Love the mud room adventure land! So cute!! Great Garden!!
Your so funny Michelle - life with little kids is great! You are a cute mom. (I was impressed by Krystal's organizing skills - ha ha - so cute!)
Love to see WHAT HAPPEN's! Very fun blog.
Love the hair. Love the dancing - M's got it figured out! Love the library day. Really loved little Krystals idea of what a mud room should look like! Your veggie garden looks awesome. Hope you'll share!
so, I'm still trying to figure out whats so bad about the mudroom! ir looks pretty good to me- but I don't have that Miller cleaning gene that you've all got :)
ah michelle! how fun. what a great post. i'm requesting one of these every month!! yeah?! it's fun to see what's been going on. i love the library days... so awesome that your kids love to read so much. and you did an amazing job at the girl's hair!! so jealous of your veggie garden!! what i would give for a space to do that! :) so you think you can dance.. watched it once.. liked it. m is so much fun. i still want to get together with the two of you and play some rock band! krys' idea of the mud room organization doesn't look too bad. at least everything is pushed to one side so no one will trip over anything! :) she's a thinker. hahahaha
love love love the hair very pretty wish i could do that on my own hair never watch so you think you can dance m makes it look so fun love the mud room its not a mess just lived in and the garden is great.
What a fun, sweet family you have Michelle! I love the hair- I still don't have enough patience to do any kind of hair-do. My poor girls...
Your garden looks great! I love the wood edge you put around it! My garden had squash bugs that took over and killed 2 1/2 plants before I realized what was going on. Now that I've killed so many bugs (by hand, ew) and sprayed the crap out of my plants, I can't eat anything out of my garden. I have the creepy crawlies! Darn bugs!
It is always fun to hang out with you and your kids. What can I say Krystal is a DOLL! I love her to death.
As far as my garden goes it would be nice if I remembered to water it. Yours looks very nice.
I love the mud room. She is a smart girl to push it all to the side. I love it!
Your the best Michelle. Hope you are have a great time sitting Kristy's little ones!
hey michelle... about this weekend.... we are having bret and anaka over for friday night. would marissa like to come play too?? we are fine with going to the drive in that night, or saturday. if ryan and lori want to go, we should go saturday so it doesn't interfere with their date on friday night. we are good with whatever. the lastest jer gets home is 6, so as long as that works in to the movie times, then whateva baby!
talk to you soon! love you!
love the hair do's! I can't believe you can do that..I don't have the patience! But then again you have always been my example of patience..especially with kids. Can you move closer to me so I can see that in action on a more regular basis?
Only a few more days until we come to Utah!
Post a Comment