Tyler and I were reminicsing tonight on the "love philosophies" of our children at the ages of 4 (where Krystal is right now). Four is such a fabulous age for parents ... granted, Krystal is a stinker -- but one that makes us smile and chuckle continually. I want to make sure I remember the precious things my kiddos said that make my heart melt:
Marissa at age 4: "I love you from grandma's house to California and back and then up to the stars and back to our house!"
Aaron at age 4: "I love you 2 million extra google scooters!" and when we said, "Aaron, I just love you to pieces." he would respond -- "Well, I love you THREE pieces!"
Krystal at age 4: "I love you to the very very very very very very very very very very very end of the world."
:) These three just couldn't be more different ... and yet, all sweetness flowing over. I love 'em.
First Skiing Adventure!
4 years ago
7 comments:
I love all your posts-sorry I dont comment too often. I love all the cute things my kids say when there little-I am impressed that you have all those sayings from each kid! I've missed you guys-hopefully we can catch up this Sunday.
That is SO cute!! Very sweet, and I love how different they are too!
You really do have great kids! They are so dang cute!
It's amazing how they are all saying the same thing but in their own individual way. So super cute - I love them too - no three!
Aaaaw, so sweet! It's nice to remember that they loved us once, isn't it? :)
you have such sweet kiddos
love the comments your kids say, that's awesome. How are you guys doing? So a while back Tyler posted on facebook to try and get you to join, and I'm here to encourage you to. Anyway, love yer guts Michelle, hope all is well. Love all the pictures.
Post a Comment