This is our 2nd Christmas in our new home, and we feel so happy and blessed to be here. Tyler and I both loooove Christmas morning with kids. Really - there is nothing better or more exciting.
Marissa asked for many things ... changing her mind every week or so through the month of November ... but had decided on a digital camera the week of Black Friday ... and that is what she had to stick with. Hopefully she likes it. She likes to take hundreds of pictures of her friends moving just a smidgen at a time and then clicking through them really fast so it looks like a whole dance sequence or something. I don't know. :/! Krystal was (and still is) in heaven with her nursery and baby doll. She was just estatic about EVERYTHING - and that kept me-n-Ty smilin'! (And, yes -- she obviously fell asleep in her filthy dirty clothes Christmas Eve. We are just the best parents. ) 

Despite the fact that Aaron's only choice for Christmas was a bike ... he was more than thrilled with his new ride ... and searched through his stocking diligently until he found a bike lock. Only after he found the lock did he actually look through the other goods. :)
New clothes and shoes are just a must for Christmas morning ... and they were nearly pulled out early hundreds of times during the month of December. BUT -- I held out (surprise surprise!) -- and sneaked many a "I'm so dang sick of you wearing that" clothes outta town. Krystal gave every gift extra special attention ... and Ty and I just "awwwwwed" and "ohhhhhhed" at her all morning. She is way spoiled ... but too cute to resist (usually). And ... Aaron with his $1.00 ball ... the littlest things create the most fun!
We are so grateful to be together for the holidays. We are truly blessed to have each other. The years just fly by, and I am happy to be able to document our happenings in such a simple way. I know that Tyler and I ... and the kids ... will look back on these posts with fond memories, lotsa smiles, and many "hey! I remember that!"s. I'm grateful for the reason of the season - our Savior Jesus Christ. He is real and He loves us, and I feel of His love in my life every day. Merry Christmas!
1 comment:
Christmas is SUPER fun with kids! I love it! Thanks for taking pictures so we can all see. So fun!
Post a Comment