We did a LOT of get togethers with friends and family this year for the 24 Days of Christmas .... not as many crafts (making snowflakes, building a snowman, making impressionistic Christmas trees from a variety of torn pieces of green patterned cardstock, etc.) - but, we DID manage to make a gingerbread house. Well, the girls did. Tyler worked late and Aaron opted to hang out at a friend's house.
They did a great job!
Aaron had a darling Christmas program at school. I only had my cell phone available - and this is the only picture I got. But, really - it was the most darling thing EVER! Tear inducing darling in fact.
Melynda plans and orchestrates a trip to the local light show for our whole famdamily ... and it was such a super fun night. Somehow ... Melynda ended up with Tyler and I -- and Mom and Dad got the old kids -- and Kristy and James towed all the littles. :D! I'm not sure how we lucked out - but, it was quite enjoyable. Melynda and I acted like kids good enough on our own ...
And took AT LEAST a gazillion pictures (with my cell phone ... so only like 5 pics turned out enough to see something) ... haha.
Donuts, hot chocolate, and games afterwards made for a fabuloso evening! Thanks M!






1 comment:
That really was a fun night. My favorite part was when Michelle jumped out of the car to get a picture of her kids and held up the car line. I was laughing-Tyler was come on Michelle- It was fun hanging with you guys! I loved it!
Post a Comment