Look at that stack of Swedish Pancakes!! And that's the stack for the KID'S table :D hahaha! We sure love eating Swedish pancakes on Christmas at grandma and grandpa Jensons!
I am honestly in shock that we have a table of teens and almost teens now. Good lookin' group, huh?
For some reason - I only took pictures of Aaron opening his presents. Weird. Aaron got a skateboard and a ramp. He was feeling pretty happy about that! :) It was really fun to watch the (older) girls open their presents, because they all got to pick out their own clothes. I really enjoyed seeing their personalities in the outfits they picked to get from gma and gpa.
And ... this picture of me is horrendous, but - I LOVE the picture of Ty -- he is such a handsome hubby! :) Anyway ... it paired up nicely with this picture of Jers and Krys ... cuz' Christmas is about being with your absolute FAVORITE person, and Krystal has just always (even as a newborn) had a special place in her heart for her Uncle Jers. It's fun to see her always choose to sit with him. And I always choose my TyTy. I sure love him!
I think this is it for my Christmas posts ... I'll have to go back through and double check, though. haha. I can't believe it is 2010! Here's to a good year ... and many more posts to come.
1 comment:
Those pancakes look great!! And I love that picture of BOTH of you!!
Post a Comment