The other day ...
Aaron rode his bike to school. He then ran 3 miles (to contribute to his 100 that he wanted to complete this year at school). Then he rode his bike home from school. After a quick snack and some chores, he headed out to skate the trail with some friends. He's only been riding his skateboard for a month or so, so this was quite the feat. When he came home just in time to leave to my mom's for dinner, he plopped in the car and said,
"Ahhhhhh - I'm so grateful for cars! If I had to walk to grandma's house right now, there is NO way I would make it. Seriously, Mom - cars are amazing. Whoever invented cars is a genius! I wonder who DID invent cars??"
Krystal piped up immediately (with her sassy, know-it-all voice):
"DU-uh. Je-sus!"
Aaron's response:
"oh yeah."
:) Of course. Don'tcha know?
First Skiing Adventure!
4 years ago
5 comments:
=D love it! Way to go Aaron!! He's quite the athlete!
oh how cute and aaron is amazing i wish i had his energy
Krystal is quite the font of information. She really has it all figured out! Bless her heart. Maybe I should get Aaron to do my 5K on Saturday. Think he would?
Love it! You guys are great! Thank you for the posts.
Wow. He's quite athletic. And I'm glad that Jesus invented cars for us too. :) (Rusty was Henry Ford for his fifth grade wax museum. Maybe Aaron would be interested in that for his.)
Post a Comment