Monday, May 3, 2010

ACTD in May

So - here's to a new month in the Pepsi Grant Competition!  We are starting off in the TOP TEN .... and to top it off ... we are at NUMBER 4!!!  For those of you that have just kept right on voting through this new month ... thank you thank you thank you!  Keep it up - or start fresh. We've got to stay in the top 10 until May 30th.  Vote every day by clicking on the ACTD icon on the left top of our blog (you can actually vote a 2nd time on facebook by searching for the Pepsi app - so, if your cool ... unlike me who does not have a facebook page ... vote there as well!)  We're trying to get more support throughout the community and we've made some "voting friends" that are also competing for the grants and hopefully that will help too.  Maybe I'll even get to some more normal posts this month.  :)  Love you ALL!!

3 comments:

Linz said...

Yea! I voted every day last month, and I am SO happy that you get to do it another month! I'll be doing my 4 votes daily!! love you guys!!

Anonymous said...

I really hope you get this grant...I have been voting three times, but wow it is the slowest sight ever

Hillary L said...

You should join facebook to get the word out. It's amazing how many people find you on there. Then if you don't like it, you can always quit.