We are huge fans of the new game show on NBC called "Minute To Win It". I will be very surprised if all of you out there haven't seen it. AwesomeLAND! haha. Anyway - M is putting together a Minute to Win It party for the Millers/Jensons/Jacksons, and we are so excited. We've been practicing. Just look at our awesomeness! :D
Stacking 3 golf balls in under a minute:
Aaron rocked the house in under a minute on his first try for this one:
Uuuuuhhhhh ... so we gave the 5 year old a little more than a minute:
(ya gotta just love that continual giggle!)
(ya gotta just love that continual giggle!)
So fun. We can't wait for the party!
5 comments:
hahaha! That is a great show! How fun! Aaron did great and Krystal is such a cutie!!! Have a fun party!!
That is just too cute! I am also VERY excited for the Minute to Win it get together. So fun!
Hey no fair - I haven't been practicing. I'm sure I'll need a little more than a minute myself. :) Looking forward to it.
My kids Love this game too. We played a minute to win it- they had to go up and down the slide 10 times, put m & m's in a bowl, and my favorite clean the dinner table off in less than a minute. If they do that they get paid a dollar. It's amazing how fast they move to get the table cleared and I'm not having to do it all by myself! Love it!
What a great idea - so fun. I love the giggles-so cute. Good job Aaron. Are you sure the golf balls aren't superglued? Is that possible?
Post a Comment