Monday, May 31, 2010

Just One More Time

Well you guys - today is the very last day of voting for the Pepsi Grant that we applied for to support our new company - The ACTD (Adolescent Center for Talent Development).  We have had to fight for a spot in the top 10 all month (the ideas in the top 10 at midnight tonight win the grant)!  We are at number 9 right now.  24 hours ago we slipped to number 11.  So, here is my plea --  please vote for us one more day.  Help us hold our number 9 spot for 17 more hours.  We can do it with your support!  I know it's possible.  Thanks so much for the love.

Click here to vote:

ACTD

instructions:  1)SIGN IN:  look for the "sign in" button on the bottom left of the page
                     2)  vote (or search for actd in the search bar if you need to) and then vote

EASY PEASY!

Thanks again,

Michelle

6 comments:

Kent and Leisy said...

Do you know if it is midnight Eastern Standard Time or your time? We'll make sure we get all of our votes in today! Good Luck!! - Kent

Hillary L said...

Ran down to the computer 6:40 a.m. to see if you got it! Congrats!!!!

Michelle said...

THANK YOU GUYS!! That was an intense day. Sheesh! So glad it's over.

Hillary - I need to be invited to your blog!! mbjenson@msn.com

M- your favorite said...

YES YES YES!!! What a crazy ride! I am so glad you did it!!! HOORAY!!!

Love you guys!

Angie said...

You did it!!!! Hooray. That's just awesome.

Kent and Leisy said...

I just sat down at the computer and almost went to the site to vote out of habit! Wahoo - no more voting! I'm excited for you guys! - Kent