Tuesday, July 6, 2010

EXTRA! EXTRA! Read All About It!

The ACTD made the paper today!

Front page even!

Pepsi has mailed the first check to ACTD, but we are still waiting for it to get here ... aaaany second!  Fingers crossed that the NEXT big news will be their first client.  :)  To read the whole article on-line click here.

5 comments:

Linz said...

SWEEEET!! That is REALLY awesome!

M- your favorite said...

You look great Ty! WAY TO GO!!! I am SOOOOOOO excited for you guys! This has just been such a great thing! SO GREAT!

mandi said...

That is SO AWESOME you guys!! I forgot to talk to you about that! That's so cool.

tiffany said...

that is so cool congrats tyler you deserve the money

Tina Jenson said...

WOW!!! I read the article but didn't realize it was on the front page!!! SOOOOOOO proud of you guys!!! ("Guys", of course, including michelle and plonnie too!!!):)